- March 21st, 7:00 pm - RNA Meeting, Community Room at Fire Station #28
- March 28th, 7:30 pm - NPU D Meeting, AGAPE on Bolton Road
- April 2nd, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Bolton Road Farmers & Artisan Market. Click Here for more details.
- April 8th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Clean-Up Day in Spink-Collins Park. Click Here for more details.
- May 6th, 10:00 am - 4th Annual Riverside Runs Hollywood 5k
- June 24th, 2:00 pm Riverside's Summer Progressive Cocktail Party: VOC Edition
- September 23rd, 2:00 pm - Riverside's Fall Progressive Cocktail Party
See the Riverside Calendar for a full listing of events.
RIVERSIDE'S PROACTIVE REZONING
In 2016, the Riverside Neighborhood Association, Inc. held multiple meetings to discuss a proactive rezoning of Riverside to develop specific strategies and recommendations to address land use, zoning, urban design, open space, transportation and the environment in order to promote quality growth and improve transportation while protecting adjacent existing residential neighborhoods.
Click Here to review the proposed legislation. To learn more, please attend the January NPU-D Meeting on January 24th at 7:30 pm at AGAPE on Bolton Road. After the NPU-D meeting, the legislation will go before the Zoning Review Board, the City Council’s Zoning Committee, and then the full City Council.
Below are the current zoning and the proposed zoning maps.
Join the Riverside Security Patrol today!
SHOW YOUR RIVERSIDE PRIDE
Check out our new line of clothing and accessories. To view all of our products or to make a purchase, click here to visit our Zazzle store. A portion of each purchase benefits the Riverside Neighborhood Association, Inc.